Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spring/egg rolls (chicken/shrimp). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spring/egg rolls (chicken/shrimp) using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp):
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Take of rice wine or white wine.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Prepare of ground chicken.
- Make ready of large shrimp peeled, deveined and minced.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Take of garlic minced.
- Make ready of ginger freshly grated.
- Make ready of green onion chopped.
- Make ready of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare of carrots grated.
- Take of oyster sauce.
- Get of spring rolls.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
Steps to make Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp):
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice wine, black pepper and corn starch.
- Heat wok and add 1 tsp of the sesame oil.
- Add chicken and shrimp to work, cook.
- Add marinade to chicken and shrimp. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring until all marinade is combines with the chicken and shrimp..
- Remove chicken and shrimp from wok..
- Wipe, don't wash, wok clean. Return to stove top and add 1 tsp sesame oil..
- Add garlic to wok and just as the garlic turns slightly brown, add ginger and onion. Save about a tsp of garlic for cooking oil..
- After about 1 minute, add cabbage and carrots to garlic mixture. Stir for about 2 minutes, just until cabbage starts to soften..
- Add chicken, then toss in soy sauce..
- Using a paper towel, line bottom of a baking pan and spread chicken over paper towel. This will allow the excess liquid to be absorbed..
- Prepare the egg rolls first before heating the oil..
- For each won ton wrapper, fill with 2 tsp of chicken and shrimp mixture..
- Fill a bowl with water. Dip your index finger in the water and trace the 4 corner edges with the water. Roll and seal. Repeat.
- Heat oil with garlic. When garlic turns slightly brown, remove garlic. You want to capture that slight hint of garlic with these bad boys..
- Place egg rolls in oil and cook until bottom is brown, flip and continue cooking until all sides are brown..
- Remoce and place on paper towel to drain oil. Top with the garlic you removed from the oil..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spring/egg rolls (chicken/shrimp) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!