Chicken Tender, Shiso and Mentaiko Spring Rolls.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken tender, shiso and mentaiko spring rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tender, Shiso and Mentaiko Spring Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Tender, Shiso and Mentaiko Spring Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tender, shiso and mentaiko spring rolls using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tender, Shiso and Mentaiko Spring Rolls:
- Get of Chicken tenders.
- Make ready of pair Mentaiko spicy salted pollack or cod roe.
- Prepare of Shiso leaves.
- Prepare of Spring roll wrappers.
- Make ready of for frying Frying oil.
- Take of Flour + water.
Steps to make Chicken Tender, Shiso and Mentaiko Spring Rolls:
- Butterfly the chicken tenders to make a large thin piece out of each, and cut into 3 pieces. Cut the mentaiko into 12 pieces..
- Put a chicken tender piece a bit off center, closer to you..
- Put a shiso leaf and a piece of mentaiko on top..
- Fold in the sides, and roll up the spring roll from the bottom..
- Secure the edge with a little flour and water paste..
- Deep fry slowly in 170℃ oil until the chicken is cooked through..
- They're delicious when cold so try them in bentos!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tender, shiso and mentaiko spring rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!