Spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed):
- Prepare of chicken tender.
- Take of sake.
- Take of spring roll wrappers.
- Get of umeboshi.
- Make ready of shiso leaves.
- Take of sushi nori.
- Make ready of potato starch.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce (if desired).
Steps to make Spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed):
- Remove strings of chicken tender. Add sake to boiling water and boil chicken tender until cooked. (approx. 5 minutes on medium heat).
- Cool chicken in icy water. Once cooled, take them out of water and remove extra water..
- Break chicken into small pieces..
- Cut sushi nori into half. Remove pits from umeboshi and mash them. Wash shiso leaves and remove extra water..
- Place sushi nori, shiso leave and umeboshi and chicken over spring roll wrapper and wrap them as directed on package. Seal the very end. *Add potato starch in 1 tbsp (extra amount) water and mix well. Use this as glue..
- Add oil into a pan, deep enough to fry one side of spring rolls. Heat to 356F. Fry spring rolls until both sides get crispy. (Be careful not to cook too long. This happens very quickly!!).
- Serve and enjoy while still hot!! Dip in soy sauce if desired..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spring rolls (shiso + umeboshi + sea weed) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!