Asian Style Burrito /Popiah Roll.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, asian style burrito /popiah roll. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Style Burrito /Popiah Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Asian Style Burrito /Popiah Roll is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have asian style burrito /popiah roll using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Style Burrito /Popiah Roll:
- Prepare of of japanese seaweed (nori) optional.
- Make ready of steam fresh spring roll (Popiah skin).
- Make ready of thin crepe optional.
- Prepare of FILLING OPTION.
- Prepare of crush peanut.
- Get of grated carrot.
- Prepare of grated cucumber.
- Get of blanch beansprouts.
- Make ready of cooked scrumble egg.
- Get of sauce.
- Make ready of hoisin sauce.
- Get of chili sauce or peri peri sauce.
- Prepare of MEAT FILLING OPTION.
- Make ready of dice roasted pork with 1tbsb of light soy sauce or.
- Make ready of dice cooked chicken optional.
Steps to make Asian Style Burrito /Popiah Roll:
- MEAT FILLING OPTION. …..season cooked roasted pork with 1tbsp of light soy sauce.
- MIX HOISIN SAUCE WITH PERI PERI SAUCE THRN SET ASIDE.
- apply a layer of mix sauce on spring roll then top filling.
- wrap it up like a burrito.
- as it is or cut up serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food asian style burrito /popiah roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!