Braised Lion’s Head Meatballs.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, braised lion’s head meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Lion’s Head Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Braised Lion’s Head Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have braised lion’s head meatballs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Lion’s Head Meatballs:
- Make ready of minced pork (best if it’s 70% meat 30% fat).
- Get of fish paste (get from fishball section in supermarkets).
- Take of panko bread crumbs.
- Take of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of sesame oil.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of corn starch.
- Prepare of ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- Make ready of spring onion, cut into 1-inch pieces including white part.
- Make ready of napa cabbage, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Take of honey dates.
- Make ready of Hua diao wine.
- Get of chicken stock (I use 2 tbsp concentrated chicken stock + water).
- Get of white pepper.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Braised Lion’s Head Meatballs:
- Mix minced meat, half of the fish paste, panko, light sauce, sugar, sesame oil, oil and corn starch together. Shape into 6 large meat balls..
- In an preheated airfryer, AF for 180C for 10 minutes until golden. If you don’t have an airfryer, panfry (use a deep pot/pan) in oil till golden, then drain and set aside..
- In the same pot (or new pot if you airfried the meatballs), add some oil and fry ginger and spring onions till fragrant. Add the napa cabbage and mix everything well. Add hua tiao wine, chicken stock and honey dates. Bring to boil..
- Once stock has boiled, add meatballs and simmer for 40 minutes till vegetables are soft. Spoon in remaining fishpaste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add a dash of pepper. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food braised lion’s head meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!