Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kalmi tikka. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kalmi Tikka is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kalmi Tikka is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kalmi tikka using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kalmi Tikka:
- Get 2 of Chicken leg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Take 1/2 cup of malai/cream.
- Make ready 2-3 of finely chopped green chili.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of kaju (cashew)powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rosted gram flour.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Rosted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Make ready 1 of egg white.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kalmi Tikka:
- Firstly wash chicken properly and then make small cuts to the pieces.
- Take a bowl put chicken leg and add ginger- garlic paste, pepper powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder,lemon juice and some salt and mix it well and cover it and keep it aside for 30 minutes for marination.
- Now take another bowl put thick curd, malai, chopped green chilli, kaju powder, rosted gram flour, chili flakes, red chili powder, salt,garam masala powder, coriander powder,pepper powder and oil and mix it well.
- Now add egg whites and chopped coriander leaves and mix it well and cover it and put it in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out after 20 minutes Now heat grill pan and apply some oil on it and put chicken legs and roast it apply some oil and flip it time to time and cook till the chicken is done.
- Now kalmi tikka is done and the colour is perfect.
- Now turn off the flame and dish out kalmi tikka.
- Wrap the cheken leg with aluminum foil and garnish with coriander and onions ring and serve it..
- Chicken Kalmi Tikka is ready!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kalmi tikka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!