#Week4challenge Chicken Biryani.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, #week4challenge chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Week4challenge Chicken Biryani is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. #Week4challenge Chicken Biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have #week4challenge chicken biryani using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Week4challenge Chicken Biryani:
- Make ready 250 g of rice.
- Make ready 1 of chicken (kienyeji.
- Take 3 of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Take of Tomatoe paste.
- Take 2 tbs of Pilau masala.
- Take 1 tbs of Mixed spice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Mala.
- Take of Food color (yellow.
Steps to make #Week4challenge Chicken Biryani:
- Put your chicken in a pan add the mala,ginger garlic,salt,pilau masala,mixed spice. Let it set for 30 mins then put it on fire and let it cook.
- Boil your rice with water salt to taste.
- In a pan deep fry your onion until golden brown.
- Simmer your chicken for another 10mins. Add your cooked onions to the chicken,stir and let it simmer..
- When the rice is well cooked dilute a tsp on food color in a 1tbs of water then put in drops let it seat before you mix them up..
- Serve your chicken in a bed of rice..
- Garnish and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food #week4challenge chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!