Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Take 3 C of broccoli-cheddar soup.
- Get 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- Make ready 1 T of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of basil; chiffonade.
- Get 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
- Make ready 1/4 C of champagne vinegar.
- Get 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- Take 1 C of french fried onions.
- Prepare 1/3 C of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 C of grated parmesean.
- Take as needed of butter.
Instructions to make Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Combine ingredients soup through salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Butter a large casserole dish. Transfer soup mixture. Top with onions and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle parmesean atop..
- Spray a piece of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover. Cook an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated and casserole is bubbly with a crunchy crust..
- Variations; Red bell pepper, white wine, champagne, white vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, white pepper, peppercorn melange, butter, brown butter, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, pancetta, oregano, zucchini, fennel, celery, carrots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried sriracha, coriander seed, ginger, honey, lime, lemon, horseradish, sherry, balsamic, thyme, tomatoes, orange, green beans, red fresno chiles, goat cheese, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, spinach, arugula, asiago, feta, gouda, coconut, heavy cream, curry, red onion, dijon, sage, tarragon, rice vinegar.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!