Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy beef & noodle ramen. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy beef & noodle ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen:
- Take 220 grams of roast beef (thinly cut).
- Make ready 2 cups of asian style noodles.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs (sliced).
- Make ready 1 of carrot thinly cut.
- Take 4 of green onions.
- Make ready 4 heads of Shanghai bok Choy.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chilli garlic sauce.
- Take 900 mL of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sriracha.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cilantro paste.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
Steps to make Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen:
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Slice beef and green onions into strips.
- Lightly sauté bok choy until just starting to soften (approximately 5 minutes on medium heat)..
- Combine beef, vegetables and noodles in a bowl and mix. Top with sliced egg and chili garlic sauce..
- Combine broth, sriracha, ginger and cilantro in a pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Slowly pour broth over beef/vegetable/noodle mixture and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy beef & noodle ramen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!