Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
But I am not , I love this dish. This dish is spreading like wild fire, from Kanya Kumari to Kashmir, in the Gulf , in London etc. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken 65. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken 65 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken 65 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken 65 using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65:
- Prepare 600 gms of Boneless Chicken cut into small pieces.
- Get 3/4 cup of Curd.
- Make ready 1 of small Lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 10-12 of Curry leaves chopped.
- Get 1.5 Tsp of Roasted Cummin powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Freshly grounded Black peppercorns.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Cornflour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Maida / All-purpose Flour (optional).
- Take as per need of Oil to deep fry.
- Get of For Tempering.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Veg oil or as per need.
- Get 3-4 of Garlic Grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of Fresh Chillies slitted.
- Take as required of Few Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of or two of freshly grounded black peppercorns.
In the restaurants, it is served very hot and spicy, with lemon wedges to. It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best! This fried chicken recipe is a popular South Indian appetiser that has its origins rooted in Chennai. The flavor of the dish can be attributed to red chillies but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary.
Instructions to make Chicken 65:
- Mix all ingredients except the oil, rice flour, Cornflour and All-purpose flour & tempering ingredients with the chicken pieces and let it marinate for 2 hours. Then Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying..
- Mix in the flours too and deep fry till it's crisp and golden brown in colour. Fry it in batches. Do not overcrowd the oil. Once all chicken pieces are fried, take a pan and heat oil, add in the garlic and chillies and once it starts becoming nutty brown add in the curry leaves and grounded black pepper saute for few seconds, then add in the fried chicken and toss it. Put it in a serving plate and serve hot !.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken 65 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!