Honey Ginger Chicken With Coconut Quinoa And Charred Broccoli.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey ginger chicken with coconut quinoa and charred broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Ginger Chicken With Coconut Quinoa And Charred Broccoli is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Honey Ginger Chicken With Coconut Quinoa And Charred Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey ginger chicken with coconut quinoa and charred broccoli using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Ginger Chicken With Coconut Quinoa And Charred Broccoli:
- Get of Honey Ginger Chicken.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of Chicken thighs – skinless.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Kosher salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Make ready of Coconut Quinoa.
- Make ready 2 cup of Quinoa – soaked.
- Make ready 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Get 1 packages of Vegetable bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Charred Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 head of Broccoli.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Kosher salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Cracked pepper.
Steps to make Honey Ginger Chicken With Coconut Quinoa And Charred Broccoli:
- Coconut Quinoa Soak quinoa in water for 30 min to remove bitterness Add quinoa to rice cooker Add full can of coconut milk to rice cooker Add 1 cup of water to rice cooker Throwing 1 cube of vegetable bouillon Turn rice cooker on and wait until ready. Finely chop 1 bunch of cilantro and mix into finished quinoa When finished cooking,.
- For the Honey Ginger Chicken Wash chicken thighs and place into a large zip lock bag. Pour honey, ginger, orange juice and olive oil into ziplock bag and let marinade for 30 minutes. Pour ALL contents of bag into large Pyrex and dash salt and pepper over chicken thighs. Bake uncovered at 425 for 28 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food honey ginger chicken with coconut quinoa and charred broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!