Ginger Chicken over Broccoli.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger chicken over broccoli. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Chicken over Broccoli is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ginger Chicken over Broccoli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ginger chicken over broccoli using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken over Broccoli:
- Take of Broccoli—————-.
- Prepare 2 pounds of frozen broccoli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of Chicken————————.
- Take 1 pound of pickled mustard.
- Get 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Spices————–.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of lemongrass powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get of Chicken broth mixture————.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- Get of Cornstarch solution———–.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken over Broccoli:
- Steam your broccoli.
- Slice the onion.
- Wash the pickled mustard greens.
- Chop the mustard greens..
- Thinly slice the chicken..
- Lemongrass powder.
- Gather the spices and sugar..
- Get the vinegar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, chicken broth and liquid smoke and mix together..
- Mix the spices and sugar..
- Heat a pan add the chicken, mustard, and onions. Cook the chicken till no longer pink..
- Add the spices and sugar mixture..
- Mix then add the liquid mixture..
- Cook 15 minutes mix the cornstarch and chicken broth..
- Add to the chicken. Stir till thickened and coated well. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Salt the broccoli and add garlic. Put on a plate and top with the chicken mixture. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger chicken over broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!