Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
But I am not , I love this dish. This dish is spreading like wild fire, from Kanya Kumari to Kashmir, in the Gulf , in London etc. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken 65. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
Chicken 65 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken 65 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken 65 using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65:
- Prepare of For marination:.
- Prepare half of kg Chicken.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of cornflour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of oil,.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of zeera.
- Get 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of gingergarlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
In the restaurants, it is served very hot and spicy, with lemon wedges to. It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best! This fried chicken recipe is a popular South Indian appetiser that has its origins rooted in Chennai. The flavor of the dish can be attributed to red chillies but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary.
Instructions to make Chicken 65:
- Marinate the chicken for half hour at least. Deep fry it and keep aside..
- Now in a pan heat 4 tbsp oil, add 1 tbsp zeera, curry leaves 8-10, green chillies 4-5 (whole, not sliced or chopped), gingergarlic paste 1 tbsp. fry for a minute and add chicken to it. add 4-5 tbsp chilli garlic sauce, 1/2 tbsp black pepper, red chilli powder and salt to taste and 1 tsp lemon juice give a good quick mix..
- Now take half cup water and add few drops of red food colour mix and pour in the chicken pan! it's optional otherwise chicken will be in red colour cause of chilli garlic sauce. Garnish with green chillies, red chillies,curry leaves. tadaaa it's readyyyyy!😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken 65 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!