Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
But I am not , I love this dish. This dish is spreading like wild fire, from Kanya Kumari to Kashmir, in the Gulf , in London etc. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken 65. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make.
Chicken 65 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken 65 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken 65 using 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65:
- Prepare for of for marination.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of refined flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Make ready as required of Salt.
- Take for of gravy:.
- Take 1/2 cup of yoghurt/dahi.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 2 of red chilles chopped.
- Take 2 of slit green chilles.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Get Pinch of orange red food colour (opt).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for deep frying.
In the restaurants, it is served very hot and spicy, with lemon wedges to. It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best! This fried chicken recipe is a popular South Indian appetiser that has its origins rooted in Chennai. The flavor of the dish can be attributed to red chillies but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary.
Steps to make Chicken 65:
- Firstly Wash and clean chicken pieces.
- Next add chicken in a bowl to this add all ingredients listed below marination and marinate chicken for 1 hr.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai, now drop some marinated chicken pieces in oil and fry them on high heat.
- Similarly fry rest chicken pieces, when done remove it on absorbent paper.
- Next take yoghurt in a bowl and to this add cornflour, orange red food colour,2 tbsp water mix it well and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a wok, to this add mustard seeds, once it crackles add cumin seeds, curry leaves,chopped ginger,garlic and saute for a sec, next add green and red chilles.
- Next add red chilli paste, pepper powder, tomato ketchup, salt, coriander powder, spring onions,garam masala powder, coriander leaves to this and saute for 2 mins.
- Now lower the flame and add yoghurt mix.
- Mix everything well and Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now add fried chicken pieces to this gravy and mix everything well till chicken is well coated with gravy,saute for 3 mins and switch off the flame.
- Now chicken 65 is ready to serve, serve hot as a starter.
- Note – you adjust spice according to your taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken 65 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!