3 Spices aloo keema (Potato Mince curry). How to make Keema Aaloo (potato & mince curry) recipe. Aloo keema, juicy minced lamb and tender potato, is the stuff comfort food is made of! I remember the people I ate with and the times we spent together.
Potatoes: The smaller you cube the potatoes, the faster they'll cook. Spices: Whole spices are meant to be discarded. Keema Aloo Curry is indeed a special one for spicy food lover.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 3 spices aloo keema (potato mince curry). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to make Keema Aaloo (potato & mince curry) recipe. Aloo keema, juicy minced lamb and tender potato, is the stuff comfort food is made of! I remember the people I ate with and the times we spent together.
3 Spices aloo keema (Potato Mince curry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. 3 Spices aloo keema (Potato Mince curry) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 3 spices aloo keema (potato mince curry) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Spices aloo keema (Potato Mince curry):
- Prepare 1 of tspn : cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of tspn : kalonji seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tspn : garam masala powder (spice mix).
- Take 1 tbspn of : ginger / garlic paste.
- Take 3-4 of : tomatoes.
- Get 2 of : onions.
- Make ready 3 of : potatoes.
- Make ready 500 gm of : mince (beef, mutton, chicken) I m using beef mince.
- Make ready 2 of : green chillies.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of : yogurt.
- Get of Coriander.
The smell of spices wafting through the house that makes everyone's tummies rumble! THE delectable Keema Aloo curry that had my kids literally sit in the kitchen the whole time it was being made! All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). I used pureed tomatoes rather than chopped, and used rutabega instead of potatoes.
Steps to make 3 Spices aloo keema (Potato Mince curry):
- Chop onions tomatoes and chillies. Peel off and cut potatoes.
- In a pot add 3 to 4 tbsp oil and add onions into it and fry the onions until golden brown and add all 3 spices into it and cook for few minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for few minutes.
- Add mince into it and cook until mince change its colour, add salt and yogurt into it and cook for few more minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chillies and cover the lid, cook on medium flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Add potatoes into it, mix well, cover and cook on medium flame for few minutes.
- Turn the flame high and cook it until oil becomes separate and come over the surface.
- Potato mince curry is ready to be served, garnish it with coriander and keep it cover on the stove for few minutes and then add it into serving bowl or pot.
Aloo keema is fairly easy to make as it requires minimum spices. Its one of those recipes you cant mess up. Potatoes – Cut the potatoes in even sized cubes so they cook uniformly. There is no set rule for ratio of potatoes to mince. If you like more potatoes in your curry feel free to add more but.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 3 spices aloo keema (potato mince curry) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!