Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tikka pasta dum biryani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tikka pasta dum biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani:
- Get 2 cups of pasta.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 4 of green cardamom pods.
- Make ready 4 of black pepper.
- Make ready 4 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinmmon stick.
- Prepare of for chicken tikka marination : chicken.
- Get 250 g of boneless chicken.
- Get 1 tablespoon of thick yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get of For gravy.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of biryani masala powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of turmirc powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of For garnishing :.
- Get 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of chopped coriander and mint.
- Prepare 6-8 of fried cashews.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka pasta dum biryani:
- Put water, salt, oil, all whole spices (bay leaf, green cardamom pods, black pepper and cinnamon stick) in a pot and roast on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Put the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water and cook until al dente. Remove the pot from the heat and strain the pasta, keeping the water aside..
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, cornflour and salt and mix well. Add the chicken and mix well. Set aside for 20 minutes..
- Shallow fry the chicken on a medium heat..
- Take another pan, add some oil and fry the onion till little golden. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook for few minutes..
- Add the chopped tomato, green chilli, yoghurt, chilli powder, biryani masala, turmeric powder, and salt and cook over a medium heat till mixture is perfectly cooked. Add chicken Tikka, mix well and keep aside..
- In a pot, spread one layer of cooked pasta and then add a layer of chicken Tikka gravy, fried onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves and cashews, alternating layers..
- Over a medium heat, put a Tawa and on that tawa put the above pot and cover it properly keep it for 15 minutes..
- Pasta biryani is now ready serve it hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken tikka pasta dum biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!