Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version). Pilau rice is the perfect accompaniment to our crunchy palak paneer. Congee is essentially a rice porridge made by boiling rice in a great deal of Add ginger and garlic for extra flavor, and toppings like chicken or mushrooms. The Hairy Bikers' pilau rice is the perfect side dish for a curry feast.
Serve with basmati rice or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables. My version of this classic Thai dish has spectacular taste even with regular basil instead of Thai or holy basil. Be sure to use white rice (brown rice takes longer to cook and you won't get the same yellow colour).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken or meat pilau (thick rice version). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pilau rice is the perfect accompaniment to our crunchy palak paneer. Congee is essentially a rice porridge made by boiling rice in a great deal of Add ginger and garlic for extra flavor, and toppings like chicken or mushrooms. The Hairy Bikers' pilau rice is the perfect side dish for a curry feast.
Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken or meat pilau (thick rice version) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 bunch of coriander chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of whole gheera.
- Get 1 tsp of dhana gheera.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 3 cup of thick rice.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut into pieces.
- Get 1/2 of chicken chopped into pieces or half kg beef.
Also, don't use easy-cook rice – or you won't get that nice fluffy rice texture. Chicken, especially whole or bone-in chicken, can be tricky to cook since it's oddly-shaped. A meat or instant-read thermometer is your best bet for determining the temperature of your chicken, and if you're cooking a whole bird, it should be inserted into the thickest part of the thigh but not touching. Once meat is tender, add onions, peppers & vinegar.
Steps to make Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version):
- Heat 5 table spoons of oil in a thick pan and add the washed and drained rice into it and stir on medium heat and the stir the rice and oil mixture for about 5 mins than turn off and keep aside..
- In a separate pan heat remaining oil and ghee an fry the finely chopped onions and fry till light golden brown than add the garlic-ginger paste and chopped coriander and fry for a min before addin all the powdered spices stir for abit than add the chicken pieces and stir..
- Let the chicken fry with the spices till it becomes light brown than add tomatoes and tomato paste and let it cook till tomatoes start separating from oil now add potatoes and half cup water and salt to taste..
- Cover and let it simmer until water drys and potatoes are semi cooked now add the rice and a little water maybe one and a half cup..
- Cover again and let it cook on a very low flame when water starts to dry take a clean plastic paper bag and cover the rice add put the lid on top again,make sure the fire is on a very low flame and leave it to cook and steam with plastic bag check after every few mins to see if its dries and rice is cooked..
- Serve hot with chutney,chillies or salad..
Add a little more water, turn down the heat & cook until onions/peppers are to your liking. Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version). BEST chicken mince recipes – dinner ideas! From cheesy fritters to chicken burgers, meatballs and lettuce wraps, ground chicken was never so delicious! Ingredients: chicken or pork mince, cornflour/cornstarch, light soy, dark soy, oyster sauce, sesame oil, Chinese cooking wine*, fresh garlic.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken or meat pilau (thick rice version) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!