Coconut curry chicken. Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same. Our Americanized version might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite.
Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Coconut chicken curry is one of my all time favorite comfort foods, especially this version: Malaysian-ish coconut curry chicken. The saucy, coconutty curry sauce spooned onto rice is so, so good.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut curry chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same. Our Americanized version might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite.
Coconut curry chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Coconut curry chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Make ready 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 ounces of onion.
- Make ready 2 ounces of tomato.
- Take 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
This Thai-inspired whole chicken is poached in coconut curry broth—a one pot dish that makes for a simple, flavorful weeknight dinner. This creamy coconut chicken curry hails from Sri Lanka. Coconut Chicken Curry. featured in Trinidadian Roti And Fillings. This healthy chicken coconut curry is one of my all time favorite recipes.
Instructions to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
It is super flavorful, creamy and filled with veggies. It also freezes very well, so it is the perfect meal to make ahead. Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. See recipes for Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut curry chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!