Baked Curry Chicken Wings.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked curry chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Curry Chicken Wings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Curry Chicken Wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked curry chicken wings using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Curry Chicken Wings:
- Make ready 1 lb of Chicken Wings.
- Take of Marinade.
- Take 1/2 cup of Curry Powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 bunch of Green Onions.
- Get 1 small of White Onion.
- Take 1 small of Jalepeno.
- Take 10 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- Take 3 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Baked Curry Chicken Wings:
- Start by dicing the green onion, white onion, ginger, garlic and jalapeño and add it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the curry powder, olive oil and lemon juice to the mixing bowl and mix all of the ingredients together..
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Because curry powder is extremely bland, you should go heavy on the salt and pepper. Your marinade should be a thick paste.
- At this point, you should taste your marinade before the raw chicken contaminates it. If more seasoning or curry powder is desired, add more to your liking..
- Clean your chicken wings. You can keep them whole or separate them at the joint. For this recipe, I separated my chicken wings..
- Season your chicken wings with salt and pepper..
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade and mix until each piece of chicken is coated with marinade. Marinate for at least an hour, but preferably, 24 hours.
- Spray your baking dish with Pam in order to prevent your chicken from sticking. Bake chicken for 30 minutes covered with foil. For the last 15 minutes, bake uncovered.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked curry chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!