Penzeys Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, penzeys chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penzeys Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Penzeys Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have penzeys chicken curry using 24 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penzeys Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweet curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Get 1 of lemon, cut in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- Make ready 3 medium of onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of to 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon grass.
- Get 2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Get 1 large of carrot, diced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of green peas (fresh or frozen).
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut butter or 1 tablespoon coconut oil (You can often find coconut butter by the almond and sunflower butter).
- Get 1 of (8 ounce can) tomato sauce.
Steps to make Penzeys Chicken Curry:
- Rub the chicken with the lemon pieces..
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and ginger..
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the spice mix..
- Stir to combine and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat..
- Add the onions and cook until slightly brown and transparent..
- Reduce the heat to low and add the garlic and cilantro..
- Mix the corn with the water and tomato sauce..
- Add to the skillet along with the spice mix..
- Let simmer for 20 minutes over medium low heat..
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish..
- Add the coconut butter/oil, lemon grass, carrots and peas..
- Pour the curry sauce over the chicken..
- Bake at 300°F for 30 minutes..
- Reduce the heat to 250°F for another 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and very tender..
- Serve with basmati rice or boiled potatoes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food penzeys chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!