Jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber. Boil the chicken with curry, salt, knorr seasoning and onion. This can be enjoyed as lunch or dinner. I hope you give this recipe a try!
Perfectly cooked rice with baked chicken. Perfect for parties or as quick dinner. Jollof, a traditional Nigerian main dish, brings out the best flavors of rice and chicken and pairs especially well with fried plantains.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boil the chicken with curry, salt, knorr seasoning and onion. This can be enjoyed as lunch or dinner. I hope you give this recipe a try!
Jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber:
- Make ready 3 cups of Rice.
- Take 8 pieces of Fresh tomatoes.
- Take 4 pieces of Fresh pepper.
- Take 2 of cksp Vegetable oil.
- Take 3 cubes of Knorr seasoning.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready 1 sachet of Mixed spice.
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of curry.
- Get 2 of Onion.
Garnish jollof rice with friend plantains and serve. Serve with jollof rice and fried plantains. Jollof Rice and fried chicken is just a classic. No wonder it's such a hit at African parties!
Instructions to make Jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber:
- Boil the chicken with curry,salt,knorr seasoning and onion..
- Parboil rice for about 10mins..
- Slice the fresh pepper and fresh tomatoes..
- Blend the turmeric and garlic to paste..
- Fry the chicken in hot vegetable oil for at least 3-5mins..
- Boil the sliced fresh tomatoes,turmeric,and fresh pepper..
- Boil for 15minutes then pour in vegetable oil.fry for 10mins..
- Add onion and curry fry for 2mins then pour in the stock..
- Boil for 3mins,pour in the rice and stir..
- Stir very well for like 40seconds.cover to boil..
- As is boiling,add curry,salt,knorr seasoning,mixed spice and onion..
- After 12mins onces the water is almost dried.use a wooden spoon and stir very well..
- Cook for another 3mins.food is ready.serve all in a plate..
To make the meal even better, I served it with some coleslaw on the My mama said I should always serve meals with vegetables and I love obeying mama. So Jollof Rice with Fried Chicken and Coleslaw for the win! Nigerian jollof uses short grain rice and Ghanaian uses basmati. Red Rice as we know it in the South is descended from the cultures of West Africa where the slaves were taken from and the community that remains closest to those roots is the Gullah Gee-Chee communities of the Sea. Jollof Rice & Chicken _ The rice is incredibly flavorful; the juicy of the West African food: Jollof rice, plantain, and chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jollof rice with chicken and sliced cucumber recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!