Moes Sweet Curry.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, moes sweet curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moes Sweet Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Moes Sweet Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook moes sweet curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moes Sweet Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 bunch of Chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry powder mild – medium.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Frozen sweet peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of Double Cream.
Steps to make Moes Sweet Curry:
- Melt olive oil in large fry pan or wok.
- Chop chicken into small cubes and add to the fry pan, fry until chicken is white in colour, about 5 mins.
- Add chopped onion and crushed garlic together to fry pan and mix let it cook and stir for another 5 mins.
- Add cumin, turmeric and curry powder and mix well.
- Add chicken cube and water mix in, then add apple sauce salt and pepper and lemon juice and stir.
- Transfer to medium saucepan and add peas and let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the cream stir well and simmer for a further 5 mins have it with rice or chips or both and a crusty cob ..delish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food moes sweet curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!