Aloo keema. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Here's a recipe for an authentic, homestyle, just-like-grandma's Aloo Keema – Ground Beef & Potato Curry. This is a traditional, one-pot beef keema curry recipe that's simple, easy-to make.
Aloo keema, juicy minced lamb and tender potato, is the stuff comfort food is made of! Now whenever I cook aloo keema, I always remember how much my husband had relished it after weeks. Aloo Keema recipe, pakistani – a recipe that is extremely delicious and made differently in different parts of the world.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo keema. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo keema is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Aloo keema is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Here's a recipe for an authentic, homestyle, just-like-grandma's Aloo Keema – Ground Beef & Potato Curry. This is a traditional, one-pot beef keema curry recipe that's simple, easy-to make.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo keema using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo keema:
- Take 500 gram of chicken Keema.
- Prepare 1 of potatoes.
- Make ready 2 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take As needed of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
The aloo keema recipe that I am posting today is more of a simple fool-proof type. Delicious spicy and flavourful mutton keema aloo masala which goes well with rice, roti, idli, dosa or with anything. This is simple to make and taste delicious. Aloo Keema is a traditional dish of South Asia, also known as potato and mince curry.
Steps to make Aloo keema:
- Wash the mins (keema) & keep it to drain the water set aside.
- Chop potatoes 1/2 inch slices keep pop it in cold water till you use in cooking.
- Next chop onions, tomato and pop it all in a pressure cooker then add in all the spices mentioned above with oil rest leaving the Garam masala & coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Add a glass of water in pressure cooker cover the lid let it cook for 3 whistles then desteam it..
- Now fry well till it oil separates then add keema mix well then add potatoes & only half a glass of water then give only two whistles immediately off the flame burner otherwise the potatoes will me almost mashed.
- While you open stirr with light hand cook till all water is soaked in curry then garnish it with coriander leaves & sprinkle some Garam masala powder & it’s ready. Enjoy the delicious meal..!!!this is one of my favorite curry to prepare on the go to enjoy with hot rice & parathas either..!!.
Learn how to make/prepare Aloo Keema by following this easy recipe. Aloo Keema, или карри с картофелем и курицей. Keema Aloo Matar Recipe (Step By Step). قیمہ مٹر. Turn beef mince into something effortlessly delicious with this authentic keema curry recipe. Easy to find Indian spices make this dish full of flavour.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aloo keema recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!