Parveen’s Bhindi (Okra). This is impossible to resist Bhindi in summer either with meat or simple bhindi like this I'm going to share with you. Bhindi masala is a North Indian dish made of stir fried okra & spices. This extremely flavor packed okra Bhindi masala is a healthy dish made with okra, whole and ground spices, onions & tomatoes.
The fact is that okra has an unfair rep. You know how people hate on brussels sprouts? Okra (also known as Bhindi and ladies' finger) is a mucilaginous seed pods (fruits) used as vegetable in India and Africa.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, parveen’s bhindi (okra). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is impossible to resist Bhindi in summer either with meat or simple bhindi like this I'm going to share with you. Bhindi masala is a North Indian dish made of stir fried okra & spices. This extremely flavor packed okra Bhindi masala is a healthy dish made with okra, whole and ground spices, onions & tomatoes.
Parveen’s Bhindi (Okra) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Parveen’s Bhindi (Okra) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have parveen’s bhindi (okra) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Parveen’s Bhindi (Okra):
- Prepare of Frozen or fresh cut okra.
- Get of ChoppedSweet small peppers (3-4).
- Take of Chopped Jalapeños (1).
- Make ready of Chopped Onion (1).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of approximately Rao’s Tomato Basil sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 packet of Laziza’s Garlic Ginger Chicken spice mix (note no meat products).
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of chopped ginger.
- Prepare of Chopped Ginger.
Botanically, it is Abelmoschus esculentus (Hibiscus Esculentus) and it belongs to. Toss okra in salt, ground spices, and oil. Okra will shrink significantly, don't worry. Serve with white rice or serve on a plate.
Instructions to make Parveen’s Bhindi (Okra):
- Use frying pan with olive oil. Cook medium heat..
- Add onions and peppers. Sauté 5 minutes to 7 minutes approximately..
- Add garlic and ginger. Sauté another 5 minutes..
- Add Laziza Spice mix. Stir..
- Add half cup of coconut milk..
- Add frozen cut okra..
- Add Rao’s tomato sauce..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until okra is cooked..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro..
- Pair with Brown Basmati rice or roti or paratha bread..
- Enjoy and feed others you love!.
Once the okra is fully cooked, add the this mix of spices to the pan and stir. Let it cook for a while until bhindi become crispy and any. Crisp-fried okra is flavored with garam masala, coriander, chiles, and onions in this quick north Indian recipe. Okra or Okro (US: /ˈoʊkrə/, UK: /ˈɒkrə/), Abelmoschus esculentus, known in many English-speaking countries as ladies' fingers or ochro, is a flowering plant in the mallow family. Dahi Bhindi is a great way to enjoy okra in tangy creamy sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food parveen’s bhindi (okra) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!