Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. Reviews for Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy!
You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty lasagna in a comforting soup form! Stir lasagna noodles into soup, making sure to submerge all noodles in liquid. This hearty slow cooker lasagna soup is incredibly easy to make, and tastes just like regular lasagna.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lasagna soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Reviews for Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy!
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lasagna soup – slow cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Make ready 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Make ready 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Get 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Just as delicious, just as cheesy, but way easier! This slow cooker lasagna recipe gets its flavor from high quality cheese. Lower fat turkey cuts fat and calories, leaving you something healthy and delicious. Repeat the layers until these ingredients are gone.
Instructions to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Cover and cook in slow cooker on low-heat until noodles are al dente and cheese is bubbly. This traditional favorite is made super easy in a slow cooker. Break one lasagna noodle into three pieces. Once you have your meat browned, add the lasagna sauce mix, water, corn and undrained tomatoes. I highly recommend these diced tomatoes from Red Gold that are seasoned with Basil, Garlic and Oregano.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lasagna soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!