Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- Get 1 of small garlic.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Clean the Chicken and marinate with all powder masala(except Garam masala) and vinegar, lemon and oil. Keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, garlic and tomatoes. Take it out and let it cool and make a paste of it.
- Heat some more oil in the pan and add the marinated chicken into it and fry till it's brown on both sides.
- Add the masala paste prepared in step 2 into the chicken and mix well.
- Add salt as per your test and cook in medium heat. Add water as needed and bring to a boil.
- Once the chicken is well cooked add garam masala and remove. Serve hot with parathas or rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!