Punjabi Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, punjabi chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Punjabi Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Punjabi Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook punjabi chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 200 gm of Curd.
- Make ready 5 of medium Onions (made to a fine paste).
- Make ready 5 of medium Tomatoes (made to a fine paste).
- Make ready 12 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 inch of piece of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Take 4 tsp of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dry Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Indian Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 5 of Green Cardamom.
- Take 2 of Black Cardamom.
- Make ready 1 inch of piece of Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
Instructions to make Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 tsp each of Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Coriander, Black Pepper powders & 1/2 tsp of Indian Garam Masala & Cumin Powder to curd in a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp Oil & Lime Juice & mix well to make a smooth paste..
- To this paste, add Chicken pieces & mix well. Keep in a refrigerator for about 3 hrs for marinating..
- Take 3 tbsp Oil in a pressure cooker & add Cumin & Fenugreek seeds, Green & Black Cardamoms, Cinnamon & Bay Leaves once the oil is hot. Let it sputter for a minute..
- Now add finely chopped Garlic & Green Chillies. Sauté for 2 mins..
- Now add Onion Paste & finely chopped Ginger & sauté till the onion paste turns golden brown..
- Add Tomato paste & mix well. Add remaining dry masalas, some salt (to taste) & mix well. Saute till oil separates..
- Add marinated Chicken pieces & cook for 15 minutes or till the chicken starts turning white..
- Add 2 cups of water & close the lid. Pressure cook for about 15-20 minutes (3 whistles). Turn of the heat & let it remain in pressure for 15 more minutes..
- Garnish with freshly chopped Coriander leaves & serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food punjabi chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!