Easy Chicken Paella. My easy paella recipe with chicken and chorizo plus prawns is the perfect seafood family meal. It can be made with paella or Arborio rice and is really. An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp.
You can always put the skins off when you combine the rice/meats. It's easy to think of paella like just another rice pilaf or risotto. Originally, paella was made with a combination of chicken, rabbit, and snails.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken paella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Paella is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Paella is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
My easy paella recipe with chicken and chorizo plus prawns is the perfect seafood family meal. It can be made with paella or Arborio rice and is really. An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken paella using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Paella:
- Take of paella.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of olive oil.
- Take 4 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of plain flour ( for dusting ).
- Prepare 500 grams of paella rice (can use risotto rice).
- Take 6 slice of pancetta (or smokey bacon).
- Prepare 100 grams of chorizo.
- Make ready 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- Make ready 2 liter of hot chicken stock.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 large of pinches of saffron.
- Prepare 2 of handfulls of fresh or frozen peas.
- Prepare 10 of king prawns (optional, can use any seafood).
Easy chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, but this Get ready for the easiest paella ever. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium cast iron skillet or. Put a lug of oil into a large lidded shallow casserole or paella pan on a medium heat, add the garlic, onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Paella:
- preheat oven to 190c or gas mark 5.
- season chicken breasts, lightly dust with flour.
- heat a large wok or paella pan with olive oil.
- brown the chicken breats in the pan.
- once all chicken breasts have been browned,place the chicken on a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven for 30 mins.
- whilst chicken is cooking in the oven, fry the chorizo and panchetta in the wok or pan until brown and crispy..
- then add the garlic and onion, cook until soft.
- in the meantime, infuse half the stock with the saffron..
- then add smoked paprika, the rice and the infused chicken stock to the pan. leave to cook for 20 mins on a medium heat. stir from time to time.
- after 20 minutes the rice should be nearly cooked. add the rest of the stock, along with peas, prawns and any seafood you are adding..
- cook for a further 10 minutes..
- take the chicken out of the oven, cut in to large chunks..
- add the chicken to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes..
- check the rice is fully cooked before serving, enjoy!.
Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. This chorizo chicken paella is our favorite paella recipe, it's incredibly delicious and so comforting. See recipes for Paella Chicken made easy too. This chicken and seafood paella will sure surprise and impress your significant other or guests.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!