Cajun Shrimp Pasta. How to Make Cajun Shrimp Pasta. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Delish.com is bangin. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom. Cajun Shrimp Pasta, a Little Spicy, a Little Creamy. I'm definitely a sucker for a spicy pasta dish, and utterly love a spicy pasta dish topped with spicy shrimp!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun shrimp pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Shrimp Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
How to Make Cajun Shrimp Pasta. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Delish.com is bangin. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cajun shrimp pasta using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- Take 1/2 lb of large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed.
- Take 1/2 lb of andouille sausage.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 of medium yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of – 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 12 ounces of fettuccine.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, for serving.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta – crazy delicious, spicy pasta with sauteed Cajun shrimp, spinach, Parmesan cheese in a rich and creamy sauce. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta totally fits the bill. It starts with my Homemade Cajun Seasoning. While I love the taste of homemade, that's not always doable.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta..
- Toss shrimp with 1 – 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning and coat well Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or so until starting to curl Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two and then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Drizzle pan with a little more olive oil, add sausage and brown until nicely caramelized, about 4 – 5 minutes Remove to plate, set aside.
- Add pasta to salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Lower heat to medium and add another good drizzle of olive oil to the pan, add the onion, red bell pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, brown sugar and a generous pinch of salt. Sauté until onion and pepper have softened a bit, scraping up any browned bits that you can.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a simmer, stirring and scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan, simmer a couple minutes.
- Add cream and stir to combine, bring to a simmer Once simmering, add cooked pasta and andouille sausage and stir to combine and heat through, 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add more chicken broth or cream if it seems dry or you’the like more sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste and then lastly, add blackened shrimp and combine, or place shrimp on top of pasta.
- Sprinkle with some more freshly cracked black pepper, grated Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Once the shrimp is cooked add another knob of butter and sprinkle some flour to thicken things up. Cajun Shrimp Pasta features tender-crisp veggies smothered in a Cajun parmesan sauce! Reviews for Photos of Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. How to make Cajun shrimp pasta Add the shrimp and cook until they're done and the sauce has thickened a bit. Toss with the pasta, add some fresh basil and parm, and ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cajun shrimp pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!