Paella. Paella is a rice dish originally from Valencia. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish, but Spaniards almost unanimously consider it to be a dish from the Valencian region. Valencians, in turn, regard paella as one of their identifying symbols. Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella Marinera).
It is normally made using shellfish but can also be made with. Paella, no matter how you make it, is always a bit time consuming but in I much prefer the Paella I recipe on this site. Not only does it taste better, but it's actually easier to cook.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paella. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paella is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Paella is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Paella is a rice dish originally from Valencia. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish, but Spaniards almost unanimously consider it to be a dish from the Valencian region. Valencians, in turn, regard paella as one of their identifying symbols. Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella Marinera).
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have paella using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Get of Ingredients:.
- Take 250 gr of Risotto/Paella Rice.
- Get 200 gr of chicken.
- Make ready 200 gr of Shrimps.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Make ready 2 of garlic.
- Get 1/4 of fresh paprika.
- Get 60 gr of smoked sausage.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of kukurma.
- Prepare 1 L of chicken stock.
- Make ready of Crushed tomato from 2 tomatoes.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
Because paella is prepared in a wide, shallow pan, the rice is evenly cooked in a thin layer, allowing The importance of socorrat is best seen in the fact that it is one of the elements by which paellas are. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. To round out this meal, choose a good Spanish red wine from the Rioja region. But paella actually straightforward enough to cook at home.
Instructions to make Paella:
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, allow it until brown on all sides.
- Move the chicken to the side of the skillet.
- Add onion and garlic, saute it until fragrant.
- Stir in smoked sausage about 1 minute, and then stir onion, garlic, sausage, and chicken all together.
- Add rice, stir it.
- Add paprika powder and kukurma powder.
- Stir in crushed tomato.
- Add chicken stock and salt, stir it well, and bring it up to a boil, and let the water reduce.
- Arrange the shrimps and fresh paprika on the rice.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and then cover it with a lid or a couple layers of aluminum foil, and cook the mixture for about 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked perfectly.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/6_wrV-EREUI.
Like most cherished traditional dishes, paella (also known as paella valenciana) is surrounded by debate regarding how to make it, where. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Hundreds of paella images to choose from.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!