Chicken with chorizo and olives. Be the first to rate & review! Add the chicken and chorizo and cook until heated through, a minute or so more. Once again we have some lovely Mediterranean flavours in this dish.
Add olives, wine, and broth and bring to a boil, stirring and scraping up any brown bits. Return chicken to skillet along with any juices accumulated on plate, then reduce heat to moderately low and simmer chicken, covered. "Chicken with chorizo, rosemary and olives! A recipe I've always just shared here on Insta is live on the blog tonight with a little more detail/alternatives.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken with chorizo and olives. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Be the first to rate & review! Add the chicken and chorizo and cook until heated through, a minute or so more. Once again we have some lovely Mediterranean flavours in this dish.
Chicken with chorizo and olives is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken with chorizo and olives is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken with chorizo and olives using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with chorizo and olives:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 115 grams of (4oz) chorizo sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of courgette, sliced.
- Prepare 400 grams of can chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 ml of (Â¼pt) double-strength chicken stock.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of basil, chopped, plus extra to serve.
- Make ready 55 grams of (2oz) black olives.
Seems like the chicken recipes are well received and I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Special shout-out to @georgiapeach_eats for making the. Chicken Empanada with Chorizo, Raisins, and Olives. They are smaller and therefore blend better with the other flavors.
Steps to make Chicken with chorizo and olives:
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the chicken, garlic and chorizo. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in the red pepper and courgette, then stir-fry for a few more minutes..
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, stock, sugar and ground paprika, basil and olives, then simmer for a while minutes until the vegetables are just tender..
- Scatter with basil leaves and serve.Suitable for freezing..
- Serve with rice or add a 410g can of beans to create a one-pot meal..
Be generous with the olives and currants! I also used individually-sized Goya brand frozen empanada wrappers and fried rather than baked them. This Spanish Chicken Stew with chorizo, olives and chickpeas is simply packed with flavour. They really shine in this Spanish-style chicken, chorizo, olive and chickpea stew which you just need to make ASAP! Chicken and chorizo is a popular combination that creates smoky, Spanish-inspired dishes, from classic paella to chicken casserole and our fun tray bake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken with chorizo and olives recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!