Murgh Dal Dhaba.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, murgh dal dhaba. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Murgh Dal Dhaba is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Murgh Dal Dhaba is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook murgh dal dhaba using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Murgh Dal Dhaba:
- Prepare 200 grams of Chicken cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of masoor dal.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Get 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Make ready 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafetida.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sliced ginger-garlic.
- Take 1 of lemon juice (optional).
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Murgh Dal Dhaba:
- Wash the chicken. Marinate it with 2 tsp red chilli powder, turmeric, salt, 2 tbsp ginger – garlic paste marinate for 1 hour..
- Wash the masoor dal and pressure cook for 1-2 whistless set aside..
- Heat the ghee in a pan add asafetida and whole spices saute for a few minutes..
- Add sliced garlic, ginger. Now add onion saute till turn light brown add tomato, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder..
- Add in the marinated chicken mix well lower the flame to slow simmer cover and let the chicken half cook..
- Then add boiled dal and mix. Add lemon juice, kasuri methi add water if needed stir well..
- Cook till the chicken is well done..
- Add coriander leaves flame off..
- Serve hot with Naan or Rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food murgh dal dhaba recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!