Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies. With other delicious veggies like steamed broccoli or even Grilled Asparagus. Drizzle with the honey, mustard, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and wine over chicken breasts, mix and let it marinate for at least a couple of. An easy, crowd-pleasing weeknight dinner that can help you learn some very useful home cooking skills.
The seasoning for the chicken is optional – still fab even without, but it adds extra flavour on the chicken and makes it a little bit more golden and crispy. This tangy-sweet baked chicken is simply seasoned and cooked, quick from start to delicious finish. First off.use dijon mustard instead of yellow.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, honey mustard chicken w/ greek seasoned veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
With other delicious veggies like steamed broccoli or even Grilled Asparagus. Drizzle with the honey, mustard, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and wine over chicken breasts, mix and let it marinate for at least a couple of. An easy, crowd-pleasing weeknight dinner that can help you learn some very useful home cooking skills.
Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey mustard chicken w/ greek seasoned veggies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies:
- Get 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 1 of Lg. Zucchini, cubed.
- Get 2 of Sm. Yellow Squash, cubed.
- Make ready 2 of Lg. Potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- Make ready 1 C. of Yellow Mustard.
- Get 1/4 C. of Honey.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Take of Greek Seasoning Blend.
- Get of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
You can also buy prepared Honey Dijon dressing or mustard if you are in a rush. The next tip is to marinate your chicken breasts in the Honey mustard. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent That's pretty much it. Serve it with a side of loaded mashed cauliflower, or with this Spring Vegetable Potato Salad for a healthy and well balanced meal.
Instructions to make Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit..
- In a 13X9 baking dish cover with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the veggies. Drizzle with olive oil and some of the Seasoning Blend about 3Tbsps. Mix well. Spread over bottom of baking dish and make 4 indentations for the chicken. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl add the Mustard, Honey, and Black Pepper. Mix well (add more or less honey according to how u like it). Set aside. Place Chicken Breasts in baking dish indentations. Cover chicken with the Honey Mustard mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes til chicken is no longer pink and cooked through. Remove from oven. Cover with foil and let set for 5 minutes. Then serve immediately and Enjoy 😋..
This creamy honey mustard chicken recipe has tender, melt-in-your-mouth chicken breasts and a silky honey Dijon sauce. It's quick and easy to make! How to make creamy honey Dijon chicken. Honey Mustard Chicken baked with potatoes and green beans in ONE PAN for a flavor bursting meal-in-one OR just bake the chicken Each element of a dish should be seasoned so it is independently delicious and exponentially delicious all together. Line the green beans down the center of the pan in.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey mustard chicken w/ greek seasoned veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!