Pancit Canton (Chinese Egg Noodle Casserole).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pancit canton (chinese egg noodle casserole). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pancit Canton (Chinese Egg Noodle Casserole) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pancit Canton (Chinese Egg Noodle Casserole) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pancit canton (chinese egg noodle casserole) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pancit Canton (Chinese Egg Noodle Casserole):
- Prepare 200 g of pancit canton.
- Make ready 250 g of chicken thigh fillet, slice similar to mushroom size.
- Make ready 1 cup of Shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar (or half black vinegar, half pinoy white vinegar).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger, grated.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cool water.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of carrots, julienned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water chestnut sliced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of scallions.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pancit Canton (Chinese Egg Noodle Casserole):
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Heat oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and mushrooms. Season with salt and cook until brown and tender. Set aside..
- Immerse pancit canton in hot water for 1 to 2 minutes, drain and place in a 9 x 12 baking dish..
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, water and ginger and bring to a boil. In a separate bowl, whisk water and cornstarch together until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and continue to whisk. Bring to a boil and allow sauce to thicken..
- Optional: add chicken and mushroom to this mixture to steep it in flavor.
- Add the cooked chicken and mushroom, peas, carrots, bell peppers and water chestnuts to the egg noodles. Once the sauce thickens, pour the sauce over the noodles and stir to combine..
- Check the seasoning. Cover with foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Note: After baking, better to let noodles absorb the sauce for another 30 minutes or so. Sprinkle with scallions on top and serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pancit canton (chinese egg noodle casserole) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!