Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake. Paneer Handi Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Handi is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi. There are many Indian recipes made Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants.
Indian Paneer Stuffed Naan — this crispy Indian Naan is stuffed with a classic and delectable mixture of Indian paneer, onions and some spices. Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants. Traditionally, naan is cooked in a tandoor (hot clay oven).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paneer Handi Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Handi is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi. There are many Indian recipes made Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants.
Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake:
- Get of Naan :-.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare of Paneer handi:-.
- Make ready 1 kg of boneless chicken cut in cubes.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- Take 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of cream.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- Make ready of Blueberry cheesecake :-.
- Prepare 200 g of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted unsalted butter.
- Take 200 g of cream cheese unsalted.
- Take 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 200 g of blueberries.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of gelatin.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
Tawa Naan turns out really soft and it taste great. It's hassle free because you don't need a tandoor or oven. Naan Goes well with chole, palak paneer or any gravy based dish. There are different variations of Naan and they are Butter Naan, Garlic Naan, Cheese Naan.
Steps to make Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake:
- Prepare naan dough. Dump all the naan ingredients in a big bowl except milk..
- Add milk gradually to the naan dough and keep on mixing with your palms and hands gently until well combined. Leave it to rest for 15 minutes while covered with a cling film..
- Meanwhile prepare paneer handi. In a pan take oil, add sliced onions, saute a bit then add boneless chicken. Cook until it changes colour..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and cook for another 30 seconds. Add yogurt and cook until oil separates. Now add all the spices (salt, pepper, chicken powder, all spice powder) and cook well..
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, sliced capsicum and cream and mix very well until the gravy is well incorporated. Your paneer handi is ready..
- Now remove the cling film of nann dough and knead the dough once again for 1 minute..
- Take small balls of dough and roll them in the shape of naan. Cook on a tawa on low to medium flame. Then flip and give colour on top. Naan is ready to serve..
- Prepare blueberry cheesecake. In a bowl add 1 tsp gelatin and 50 ml water. Let it soak for 10 minutes then cook on slow flame until gelatin is dissolved..
- In a food processor crush digestive cookies alongwith butter until well crumbled..
- Put this biscuit mixture in a pan and press firmly to form a nice biscuit base. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes..
- In another pot whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form..
- In another bowl beat cream cheese nicely.
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream together..
- Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the cream and cream cheese mixture and whisk well until well combined..
- Pour this mixture in the pre prepared biscuit pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight..
- Separately in a pan add 200g blueberries, half cup water and 1 tsp sugar and cook until thickens. This sauce is ready to pour over cheesecake once it is chilled..
- At the time of serving cheesecake pour over this sauce over it..
- Decorate your table with fresh hot naans, paneer handi and blueberry cheesecake and enjoy your luxurious iftar❤❤.
Naan is best to eat along with Indian curries like Paneer Butter Masala, Butter Chicken, Mughlai Chicken, Egg Kheema Masala. Watch the recipe of best Tawa Naan. Naan recipe – Make the perfect soft, fluffy & delicious butter naan at home with this video & photo guide. This dough is great to make naanizza with some curry & cheese toppings. Serve naan with Paneer butter masala Palak paneer Butter chicken Chicken korma Dal makhani.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!