Chicken and Vegetables Samosa. See recipes for Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas too. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India. Kankana's Indian-food blog, Playful Cooking, is one I've been following for the better part of a decade.
Such a lovely summer party idea that the kids will enjoy!! Easy to handle and loaded with flavors. Today I would like to share with you a kid friendly and super tasty samosa recipe using phyllo pastry and a filling of chicken and mixed vegetables.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken and vegetables samosa. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas too. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India. Kankana's Indian-food blog, Playful Cooking, is one I've been following for the better part of a decade.
Chicken and Vegetables Samosa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and Vegetables Samosa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken and vegetables samosa using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Vegetables Samosa:
- Prepare 250 g of Chicken (boiled & shredded).
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum Chopped.
- Get 2 of Carrots cut into pieces.
- Take Half of Cabbage chopped.
- Get 1 Cup of Spring Onions chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 tbspn of Oil.
- Prepare of Samosa/roll patti.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Garlic crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbspn of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Vinegar.
- Make ready 3-4 tbspn of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Samosa recipe – just like you get from the very best Indian restaurants! Flaky pastry, moist spiced Samosas – to kick start your party! And with this Samosa recipe, that's a wrap on Indian Week. Hi nagi , Had these tonight , lovely crisp and flaky , with butter chicken recipe which was also yours.
Instructions to make Chicken and Vegetables Samosa:
- Pan mein oil garam karein garlic add kar ke cook karein..
- Carrot add karein cook well..
- Add chicken cook well. Now add capsicum and cabbage..
- Ab spices add karein achy se mix karein..
- Add soya sauce and vinegar mix well..
- Add spring Onions mix well. Aur check Kar lain koi spices Kam hyn Tu add kar lain..
- After 3-4 minutes flame off karein. Thora thanda kar lain aur bowl mein nikal lain mayonnaise add kar ke achy se mix karein..
- Bowl mein maida aur Pani dal ke paste bana lain. Roll Patti lein ke samosay ki shape bana ke mixture dalein corner per maida paste laga ke band Kar lain.(is mixture se 15-20 samosay ready hun gaye)..
- Tray mein rakh ke half hour freezer mein rakhein phir zip lock bag mein dal ke freeze Kar lain. Jab fry Karna hun oil garam karein aur freeze se nikal ke direct fry Kar lain. Serve hot with ketchup n chutney..
Flaky, easy-to-make Chicken Samosas with Yogurt Mint Dipping Sauce bring the best of Indian street food right to your home. Phyllo make these samosas quick and easy to prepare. Once assembled, baked them in the oven for a crispy exterior with no greasy mess! Samosas are sooooo good you guys. Samosa is prepared easily and in one hour.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and vegetables samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!