Chicken samosa & Chana masala. My name is Chicken and Samosa cause I don't know. I basically give tech advices for now but will sometimes dabble outside the box. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India.
Although this chicken samosa recipe is easy to make, it does not mean that the flavor is compromised. Chicken Samosa is one of the most popular dishes made during the festival of Ramadan/Ramzan. It is a crispy deep fry patty filled with delicious Chicken masala, where chicken is cooked and flavored.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken samosa & chana masala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My name is Chicken and Samosa cause I don't know. I basically give tech advices for now but will sometimes dabble outside the box. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India.
Chicken samosa & Chana masala is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken samosa & Chana masala is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken samosa & chana masala using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken samosa & Chana masala:
- Make ready of For samosa…. Samosa Patti.
- Prepare as required of Chicken shredded (boiled with ginger garlic paste ,salt & black pepper).
- Prepare As needed of Cheese.
- Get as per taste of mayonnaise.
- Make ready of Chana masala.
- Prepare 2 cup of kabuli Chana (soak & boiled).
- Get 3 of Onion grated.
- Make ready 2 of Tomato puree.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get as needed of Tarmarind water (add 1tsp besan mix well).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil fr frying.
Unlike classic samosas, this simple chicken samosa recipe is filled with mouthwatering minced chicken seasoned generously with common Indian spices like garam masala, cumin, and chili powder. Chicken Samosa – Let's talk about Samosas; these little but tasty pastry can either be fried or baked and it can serve as an appetizer, entree or snacks. Chicken Samosa is the snack that is so popular in people for many decades. There are several kinds of Samosas are available, and the Chicken samosa recipe is one of them.
Steps to make Chicken samosa & Chana masala:
- Samosa In a bowl add shreded chicken, cheese, mayyonise mix well..
- Make samosa & deep fry them..
- Chana Masala Heat oil add curry leaves & grated onion fry fr 2 mnt add tomato puree,salt cook till oil separate. Add ginger garlic paste & chilli garlic paste..
- Add all masalas mix well. Add boiled Chana too..
- Lastly add tarmarind water mix well. If require add water. Serve wth coriander leaves..
Follow if bored Chicken SaMoSa начал(а) читать. Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on. Add the chicken breasts and turn several times to coat the chicken in the mixture. Flaky, easy-to-make Chicken Samosas with Yogurt Mint Dipping Sauce bring the best of Indian street food right to your home.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken samosa & chana masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!