Chicken samosa. My name is Chicken and Samosa cause I don't know. I basically give tech advices for now but will sometimes dabble outside the box. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India.
Although this chicken samosa recipe is easy to make, it does not mean that the flavor is compromised. Chicken Samosa is one of the most popular dishes made during the festival of Ramadan/Ramzan. It is a crispy deep fry patty filled with delicious Chicken masala, where chicken is cooked and flavored.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken samosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My name is Chicken and Samosa cause I don't know. I basically give tech advices for now but will sometimes dabble outside the box. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India.
Chicken samosa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken samosa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken samosa using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken samosa:
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Take 1 cup of chicken (boiled and shredded).
- Get 12-13 of samosa patti by Switz.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of string onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetables like capsicum, peas and carrots.
- Make ready 1-2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger- garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilles powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of amhcur/ dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 2-3 of peppercorns.
- Take 1 of small piece cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Prepare of oil for frying the samosas + for preparation of the filling.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Unlike classic samosas, this simple chicken samosa recipe is filled with mouthwatering minced chicken seasoned generously with common Indian spices like garam masala, cumin, and chili powder. Chicken Samosa – Let's talk about Samosas; these little but tasty pastry can either be fried or baked and it can serve as an appetizer, entree or snacks. Chicken Samosa is the snack that is so popular in people for many decades. There are several kinds of Samosas are available, and the Chicken samosa recipe is one of them.
Instructions to make Chicken samosa:
- Clean and boil chicken along with peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cloves. Once the chicken has boiled and cooled, shred the chicken and set aside..
- Boil and mash the potato and set aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add sliced onions and the onion of the spring onion and saute. Then add the ginger-garlic paste & further saute on a low flame.
- Once the raw smell of the onion and ginger-garlic is gone, add the vegetable and cook on low flame.
- Add all the powdered spices starting with the pepper powder further cook till the oil starts to separate..
- Now add the boiled & shredded Chicken & further saute for a minute or two. Next add the mashed potato and mix well..
- Then add coriander leaves and the leaves of the spring onion & Mix well. Remove from flame and let it cool before filling it in the samosas..
- To make the samosas, I use ready made samosa pattis, the one shown in the picture, which is readily available at any supermarket. But You can easily make it at home by making a dough with maida or all purpose flour, salt,water and a little oil..
- Take one of the samosa patties fold it like a cone,apply a little water at the edges, place one tbsp of the filling in the cone and close it with the lose end forming a triangle shape. Like shown in the picture.
- Once all the samosas are formed, deep fry the samosas till golden brown and crispy. Drain on a tissue paper. Now the samosas are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
- Note: This recipe may sound lengthy, but it is a very quick recipes. To seal the samosa you can also make a paste of flour and water. Enjoyyyy..
- Please feel free to comment, like and ask questions regarding my recipes..
Follow if bored Chicken SaMoSa начал(а) читать. Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on. Add the chicken breasts and turn several times to coat the chicken in the mixture. Flaky, easy-to-make Chicken Samosas with Yogurt Mint Dipping Sauce bring the best of Indian street food right to your home.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!