Samosa. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. samosa-recept. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is one of the most commonly eaten snack across India.
Samosa, does it need any introduction? The triangular shaped flaky pastry filled with Because samosa is so so common in India (you literally get samosa and chai at every other street. Samosa filling can actually differ from region to region in India – some add green peas, some raisins, some make a dark Wrapping a samosa can take a little practice but I've detailed out the steps below.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, samosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Samosa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Samosa is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. samosa-recept. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is one of the most commonly eaten snack across India.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook samosa using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa:
- Take of Samosa wrap.
- Prepare of for the filling.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- Make ready of Onions.
- Take of Carrot.
- Get of Scotch bonnet.
- Make ready of Seasoning n spices.
- Get of Garlic n ginger paste.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare of Water.
See more ideas about samosa, food, ground meat. · Punjabi samosa are crisp fried Indian snack with a spicy potato peas filling. This recipe will give you flaky & crisp samosa that are full of flavors. A dietary staple of McGill University students used to end student debt, support charities, spread love, happiness, and friendship, basically to change the world. A samosa is called samosa in English language as well.
Steps to make Samosa:
- Boil ur shredded boneless chicken with little water, spices n seasoning of ur choice..
- When tender strain in collander, put a little oil in a pan over medium heat, add chopped onion, ginger n garlic paste n stir fry for 3minute until d onion is soft..
- Add ur grated scotch bonnet and continue to stir fry, add ur seasoning (maggi) n spices n curry, then follow by ur grated carrot n ur shredded chicken continue to fry..
- When done pour 2tbs of ur stock n allow to simmer for 2min. Remove from heat n allow to cool for few minutes.
- Take ur samosa wrap n divide it into two equal halves..
- Fold one side as shown below..
- Then Fold the other side..
- Apply ur flour paste (3tbs of flour n water to form a thick paste) at the end of the fold to sealed it..
- Open ur samosa wrap and fill with ur fillings the fold the end and apply ur flour paste to sealed it. Repeat the same.
- Your samosa will be triangle in shape.
- Deep fry in oil n remove when golden brown..
The word samosa is officially present in the Cambridge dictionary and this is what the dictionary says about it… a South Asian food consisting of a. Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa, Hindistan'da hatırı sayılan ve çok sevilen bir sokak lezzeti. İçinde hardal tohumundan kişnişe, zerdeçaldan kimyona dek türlü türlü baharat var. Farklı hamuru, baharatlı ama ağır olmayan lezzetiyle. See more ideas about Samosa, How to fold samosas, Samosa recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!