Coconut lime chicken. You'll have a bit of coconut milk remaining in your can. Set it aside because we'll drizzle some of that on top after everything is finished. In a large saucepan, bring the rice, water, coconut milk, sugar and salt to a boil.
Here is a fantastic dinner to add to your rotation: Coconut Lime Chicken! Inspired by a dish on the Cheesecake Factory menu, this dish is filled with tender pieces of chicken, snow peas, mushrooms and onions smothered in a delicious Thai-inspired coconut-lime sauce with mangos and cashews. It's got the perfect touch of spice, delicious savory notes, and a touch of sweetness from the mangos.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut lime chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut lime chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Coconut lime chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
You'll have a bit of coconut milk remaining in your can. Set it aside because we'll drizzle some of that on top after everything is finished. In a large saucepan, bring the rice, water, coconut milk, sugar and salt to a boil.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coconut lime chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut lime chicken:
- Make ready 1 of package if boneless chicken breast.. 2 breast per package.
- Take 3 tbsp of EVOO.
- Make ready 1 of lime zest.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bragg Liquid Amions or soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 of knuckle of ginger.. use a zester.
- Take 1 1/2 of kosher salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 of lime juice.
- Take 1 of jalaneno or serrano pepper (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
Add the chicken stock, lime juice, red pepper flakes, coconut milk and turmeric. Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir and let simmer for a minute or so. Secure the lid on the instant pot and make sure the dial on top is set to 'sealing'.
Steps to make Coconut lime chicken:
- Add Marinade ingredients in bowl. Oil, lime zest, spices, aminos or soy sauce, salt sugar and coconut milk..
- Cut chicken as if you were butterfling it. Then cut in half. Put in gallon size zip bag. Then pound them to same thickness..
- Pour marinade in zip bag with chicken. Squeeze air out of bag. Let sit for 30 mins to 2 hours..
- Get you grill ready or you can use a grill pan. The grill marks look so good. Place chicken on the grill.. try not to move chicken around to much. Let it chill for a few mins..
- While chicken is cooking pour marinade in a small pot. Cook to a boil for at least 3 min. This makes it safe to eat..
- Serve with rice or quinoa!.
- Cut you lime in to wedges.. squeeze juice on chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro and your serrano or jalaneno pepper..
Add the coconut cream, honey, sambal oelek, Tamari, and dried basil to the pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and lime juice. Add to the pan, and bring to a simmer. Return the chicken to the pan to warm through. Return skillet to the heat and add the remaining ghee (butter or oil).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut lime chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!