Lahori Charga. Hello viewers today I made special spicy lahori charga. It is very easy to cook and delicious in taste. Try this recipe and give feed back in the comment.
Charga means chicken in Pashto language and Lahori Charga is a chicken recipe that originated from the city of Lahore in Pakistan. Lahori Chargha recipe is a traditional recipe that has been famous for centuries. Chargha or charga (لاہوری چرغہ) is the most favorite dish for meat lovers and can feed up to six people, but most.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lahori charga. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hello viewers today I made special spicy lahori charga. It is very easy to cook and delicious in taste. Try this recipe and give feed back in the comment.
Lahori Charga is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lahori Charga is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lahori charga using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lahori Charga:
- Get 1/2 kg of whole chicken.
- Take 2tpsn of Vinegar.
- Get 2tpsn of Lemon juice.
- Take 3tpsn of Yogurt.
- Make ready 2tpsn of Gg paste.
- Take 1tpsn of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1tpsn of Cumin powder.
- Get 1tpsn of Garm masala.
- Prepare 1tpsn of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of Tumeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of Black pepar.
- Make ready 1/2 of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
- Get of For garnishing.
- Get of Chat masala and lemon.
The word "Charga" comes from the meaning whole chicken when spiced up and steam it make it This dish is so popular in the Lahore region of Punjab, Pakistan so it name like Lahori charga. Charga/Chargha is one of the famous chicken dishes from the city of Lahore in Pakistan. Charga means whole chicken in Pushto. It's a language spoken in Afghanistan, some parts of Pakistan and.
Instructions to make Lahori Charga:
- Rinse the chicken inside and outside properly.
- Make 4-5 deep cut on whole chicken than keep inside.
- Put all the ingredent in a blender and make a smooth paste of it rub.
- This paste evenly over tha chicken cover and leave to marinate for at least 2-3 hour.
- Take a deep pot and place a sieve upside in tha base of tha pot.
- Add 1cup of water in it and put tha chicken on tha sieve.
- Put tha lid on and stem on low heat for 30 minte.
- Heat oil in a deep pan when oil is hot fry steamed chicken for 12 to15 minte it turn golden brown on both side.
- Sprinkle chat masala and garnish with frenh fries.
Rating: Lahori Charga,Chapli Kabab,Sukha Gosht ,Blochi Kabab and Mutton Sindhi Biryani. Lahori charga is a steamed and fried chicken dish made with flavorful – not spicy – spices. But people in Lahore are Punjabi don't say charga…so did this dish originate from my people? Prepare the mighty Lahori charga for all Chicken lovers. Follow the steps one by one and let us know the results !!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lahori charga recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!