Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven. Chicken Tikka Recipe without Oven, Tandoor on Tawa Restaurant style Tandoori Chicken Tikka Kebab. Tawa Fry Chicken is very popular Indian starter recipe.
Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe is a very easy and tasty dish with you can prepare without an oven. This is my method of preparing this chicken tikka. Usually, Chicken tikka is served as a starter along with green chutney.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Recipe without Oven, Tandoor on Tawa Restaurant style Tandoori Chicken Tikka Kebab. Tawa Fry Chicken is very popular Indian starter recipe.
Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- Make ready 500 grams of Boneless chicken.
- Get 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Get 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
Most unforgettable pizza recipe on tawa without yeast and without oven. Give it a try and enjoy ! This chicken tikka masala has crispy & spicy exterior and tender and juicy interior. Thread the chicken pieces, onion, and capsicum cubes onto the skewer.
Steps to make Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces. Take a wide bowl and add the chicken pieces along with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt and tandoori masala. Mix well so that the pieces are nicely coated with the masala..
- Next add hung curd, gram flour and lemon juice. Mix well and add 1tsp of oil..
- Cover the marinated chicken pieces and rest it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Here I kept the chicken pieces for overnight..
- Heat a grill pan with 1tbsp of oil on medium flame. Add the marinated chicken pieces like 4 or 5 at a time and fry on both sides until they turn into golden brown colour or until cooked..
- Repeat the process with the remaining pieces and transfer the cooked pieces on to kitchen towel to absorb excess oil..
- Transfer the tikka pieces on to serving plate and enjoy with green chutney mixed with curd..
- Note: Don’t use any water while preparing the masala. Instead of chicken you can add your favourite veggies or lamb and can prepare this tikka. Rest it a least a half an hour to 1 hour. Use Kashmiri chilli powder which gives a nice colour to the tikka..
Cooking the chicken tikka without oven. Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Kebab: (Tsp-Teaspoon; Tbsp-Tablespoon). Most unforgettable pizza recipe on tawa without yeast and without oven. Give it a try and enjoy ! Chicken Tikka Restaurant style on Gas Stove
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!