Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry. Learn how to make Delicious 'Dhaba Style Starter Recipe – Chicken Tawa Fry' with our chef Smita DeoTawa Chicken Fry is a popular chicken starter recipe. Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry (Murgh Tawa Fry) is a succulent and delicious quick fix chicken recipe for all meat lovers. Boneless chicken is coated with tasty masala and then pan fried in coconut oil to perfection in minutes.
This special tawa chicken fry is a quintessential dhaba speciality. Here is how you can make this dry dhaba chicken fry at home. How to make Chicken tawa fry with step by step images.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy chicken tawa fry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Delicious 'Dhaba Style Starter Recipe – Chicken Tawa Fry' with our chef Smita DeoTawa Chicken Fry is a popular chicken starter recipe. Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry (Murgh Tawa Fry) is a succulent and delicious quick fix chicken recipe for all meat lovers. Boneless chicken is coated with tasty masala and then pan fried in coconut oil to perfection in minutes.
Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy chicken tawa fry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry:
- Get 250 gms of boneless chicken(washed and cut into small pieces.
- Get 50 grams of curd(preferably hung curd).
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken tandoori masala(optional).
- Take Pinch of orange food colour.
- Make ready 1 of small sized onion.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready Handful of coriander.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
Clean and wash chicken drumstick and make slits on it. Now in a bowl add the chicken drumstick to it add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and curd. Tawa Chicken Recipe This chicken recipe is one of the most tasty recipe and chicken is made on a big tawa and is prepared by frying it and then adding spices in it. The taste of this chicken recipe is just amazing and the flavor of spices makes just lip smacking.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Tawa Fry:
- Take chicken pieces Squeeze lemon juice and salt and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Then add curd, ginger garlic paste.
- Then add all masalas. Adjust salt.
- Keep aside for 2 hours.No need to refrigerate..
- Take non stick tawa. Drizzle Little oil.Then add all the marinated chicken.
- Cover it and let it cook for 20-25 mins.
- Stirring occasionally in between..
- Stir fry until chicken becomes dry.Then add garam masala and pepper powder..
- Serve with coriander leaves.
- Goes well with chapati or rumali.
If you are the one who loves chicken a. tawa chicken,tawa chicken recipe,tawa chicken fry,how to make tawa chicken,chicken tawa masala,tawa fried chicken,tawa chicken masala,chicken recipe,chicken fry,tawa chicken pakistani recipe,chicken on tawa,chicken tawa fry,tawa chicken lahore,tandoori tawa chicken. Chicken Tawa Fry is one of the simplest pan fried chicken recipe which uses less oil. It is spicy recipe but you can alter the level of spices according to your taste. I always prefer to make this spicy and I have perfected this over several years. It goes well with almost everything.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken tawa fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!