Thai-Style Coconut Chicken. Stir in brown sugar, salt, soy sauce, pea pods and bell pepper. Stir in coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Tender chicken breast strips in a rich and creamy blend of coconut milk, basil and Thai spices.
In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. To freeze: Thai coconut chicken makes a great freezer meal.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thai-style coconut chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir in brown sugar, salt, soy sauce, pea pods and bell pepper. Stir in coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Tender chicken breast strips in a rich and creamy blend of coconut milk, basil and Thai spices.
Thai-Style Coconut Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thai-Style Coconut Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai-style coconut chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai-Style Coconut Chicken:
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lime peel.
- Make ready 1 tsp of grated gingerroot.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of fresh serrano chilies or 1 jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (14 oz.).
- Make ready 1 tsp of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar snap pea pods.
- Take 1 medium of tomato, chopped (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil leaves.
Allow to cool completely, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. To reheat: Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop. Thai Coconut Chicken Video Thai style coconut chicken is one of my all time favorites, as I am a lover of Asian food, especially Thai food. The coconut cream makes the recipe creamy and rich, the spices are perfect, the chicken is tender, the veggies are tender crisp, and the chilies give the dish that wonderful heat.
Instructions to make Thai-Style Coconut Chicken:
- In 12-in. nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add lime peel, gingerroot, garlic, chilies, and cilantro; stir-fry 1 min..
- Pour coconut milk over chixken. Stir in brown sugar, salt, soy sauce, pea pods and bell pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer uncovered 3-5 min., stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in tomato..
- Spoon into shallow serving bowls; top with basil. Serve with rice..
Coconut Thai Chicken is a easy dinner recipe made with coconut milk, broccoli, ginger and flavorful spices. Never had Thai food or never made Thai food at home? It is actually very easy and pretty healthy. Instead of using heavy, calorie ridden dairy products, Thai foods use a lot of coconut milk. Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food thai-style coconut chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!