Different kind of spices in single potato. Whether you prefer it loaded or keep it simple, a baked potato can be a side or a meal itself! Try the classic of onion, green peppers, and chili peppers, or sweet potatoes and mushroom. Turn this into a cheap yet hearty meal by topping the hash with sunny-side-up eggs.
Russet potato: The best option for a baked potato!; Butter: I like to rub my potatoes down with butter prior to baking them because I prefer the flavor to olive oil. If you would like to keep this baked potato dairy-free or just prefer to, you can use olive oil. Black pepper: To season the potato.; Kosher salt: Gotta salt that tater too.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, different kind of spices in single potato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whether you prefer it loaded or keep it simple, a baked potato can be a side or a meal itself! Try the classic of onion, green peppers, and chili peppers, or sweet potatoes and mushroom. Turn this into a cheap yet hearty meal by topping the hash with sunny-side-up eggs.
Different kind of spices in single potato is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Different kind of spices in single potato is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook different kind of spices in single potato using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Different kind of spices in single potato:
- Take 2 of Potato paraboiled & peeled.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Garlic & ginger crushed.
- Take 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Stuffed masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Chilli paneer masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Gram flour roasted.
Spices, like all foods, have a distinct shelf life and will go bad. The length of that shelf life depends on how the spices are cared for. We get asked many questions about the storage and shelf life of our spices and herbs and here are just a few of the most frequently asked questions. First of all, there are five main categories of potatoes, and these include the following: White potatoes: the most common variety of potatoes has a white to yellow flesh and thin skin.
Steps to make Different kind of spices in single potato:
- Take boiled potatoes. Scooped it..
- In a hot pan sprinkle butter.fry scooped potato 2 minutes..
- Fill the potatoes different hole with different spices..
- Add one hole stuffed spice mix with salt..
- Another hole chicken masala prepared by onion,garlic salt..
- Another hole fill with chilli paneer spices. prepared dry chilli paneer spices..
- Heat a pan & put some butter.
- Add garlic ginger,& put potatoes.lid it 2 minutes,fry it in slow flam 2 minutes.sprinkle gram flour & fry again 1miniutes..
- Take it out..
- Before serving add some origeno,& green coriander leaf..
- Serve hot with naan or paranthe..
While their texture can vary depending on the specific type, white potatoes are good all-rounders, and they are good options for baking, boiling, frying, mashing, and roasting. How Many Types of Potatoes are There? Each of these varieties fit into one of seven potato type categories: russet, red, white, yellow, blue/purple, fingerling and petite. Learn more about the characteristics and cooking recommendations for each type of potato below. Carola potatoes are oblong with yellow skin and yellow flesh.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food different kind of spices in single potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!