Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker meatballs + pasta sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker meatballs + pasta sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce:
- Prepare of ground meat (beef, turkey, chicken, or pork – or you can mix beef+pork for extra flavor).
- Take of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Get of minced onions.
- Prepare of jar of crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready of Adobo.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce:
- Add 1/2 cup minced onions, parsley and 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic to the meat and mix throughly.
- Make 1-2” balls with the meat and place them in slow cooker pan, add adobo to taste, and cover them with the chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce (On the side I sautee the remaining onion and garlic and then I add it on too of the sauce to give it more of a traditional Italian flavor and depth).
- Set your crock pot to slow – 8hrs.
- Go leave your best life for 8 hrs. Then come back and make some pasta, add the sauce and some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Optional: accompany with something mildly bitter like baked broccoli or a salad to balance the flavor profile of the meal!).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker meatballs + pasta sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!