Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken burrito bowls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker chicken burrito bowls using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls:
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed of fat.
- Make ready of kosher salt.
- Take of big jar chunky medium salsa.
- Take of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- Take of frozen corn kernels.
- Get of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Get of chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Get of sweet paprika.
- Get of kosher salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls:
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a large plate, shred with two forks and return to the slow cooker. Then add the cilantro..
- Serve with pico de gallo and tortilla chips.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker chicken burrito bowls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!