Slow Cooker Chicken Chili.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker chicken chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker chicken chili using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Prepare 1 of – Green pepper,chopped.
- Get 1 of – Medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of – Medium Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- Get 2 of lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chillies, undrained.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper. optional; can sub w 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) of can of fire roasted tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Add chopped pepper and onion to bottom of 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add chopped jalapeno too, if using..
- Combine chili powder,paprika,salt and Cheyenne (or pepper) in a small bowl and mix well..
- Season the chicken breasts with half the seasoning mixture. Then place on top of the peppers,onions and jalapeno in the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chilies and one cup of chicken broth to the slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining seasoning..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours..
- When the cook time is up transfer the chicken breasts from the slow cooker to a cutting board and add beans to the slow cooker. If the chili is to thick add the extra broth to get the right consistency..
- Slice the chicken into bite size pieces. (Or alternatively you can shred it) Return chicken to slow cooker and store to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker chicken chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!