Spicy, salsa baked chicken. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato Arrange chicken on top and add more salsa over each chicken breast. To make salsa chicken, chicken breasts are slathered in spices then laid on a bed of salsa, corn, beans and rice, smothered with more salsa, baked, then finished with ooey gooey melted cheese. Pour into a bowl and TASTE IT (LITTLE BIT – THIS SHOULD BE SPICY) – Adjust salt as you see fit (½ tsp).
Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it healthier then you can We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa verde recipe. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts baked in tomatillo salsa verde sauce, topped with melted jack cheese. You just line a baking dish with chicken breasts, pour over plenty of salsa verde, bake, sprinkle with some cheese, bake some more, and presto wham-o you're there.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy, salsa baked chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato Arrange chicken on top and add more salsa over each chicken breast. To make salsa chicken, chicken breasts are slathered in spices then laid on a bed of salsa, corn, beans and rice, smothered with more salsa, baked, then finished with ooey gooey melted cheese. Pour into a bowl and TASTE IT (LITTLE BIT – THIS SHOULD BE SPICY) – Adjust salt as you see fit (½ tsp).
Spicy, salsa baked chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy, salsa baked chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Make ready 4 of large chicken breasts.
- Make ready 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Prepare of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- Take of sour cream to top (optional).
Remove chicken from oven and heat broiler. Squeeze lime over chicken and garnish with cilantro. Serve the baked salsa chicken with optional toppings. (If the sauce isn't thick enough you can add ¼ teaspoon glucomannan to help it thicken). Salsa chicken is a simple dish of boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs that are seasoned up with your preferred blend of seasonings, quickly seared to seal in their juices, then baked with your favorite blend of salsa.
Instructions to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
The result is tender and juicy chicken that is BIG on flavor, and everyone is. Baked Salsa Chicken is an easy, four ingredient dish that's made in just one pan. Tender chicken is sprinkled with taco seasoning and then baked with salsa and topped with melted cheese. Fast, fresh, and flavorful, it's a hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy! I've got a winner for dinner today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!