Chicken Stir Fry. This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so much better than takeout! The chicken and vegetables in a garlic ginger soy sauce with honey is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. This easy Chicken and veggie stir fry is a quick mid-week meal with a kick of chilli heat that you can get on the table in less.
Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try. I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so much better than takeout! The chicken and vegetables in a garlic ginger soy sauce with honey is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. This easy Chicken and veggie stir fry is a quick mid-week meal with a kick of chilli heat that you can get on the table in less.
Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stir fry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Get 4 of boneless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli florets.
- Get 1 bunch of califlower.
- Take 1/2 packages of baby carrots.
- Make ready 1/2 small of chopped onion.
- Take 3 stalk of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of bottle of stir fry sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 can of sliced water chestnut, drained.
- Take 4 cup of steamed rice.
- Take 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Chicken Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry This chicken stir fry has become one of my family's favorite dinners. It's easy, relatively quick, and full of. Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare.
Steps to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a wok or large frying pan heat your oil to med heat.
- Wash and toss in vegetables, cook for 3-5 min. Remove from pan.
- Put chicken in pan and cook for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables back in the mix and add stir fry sauce, ginger and salt and pepper.
- Cook for additional 5 min until vegetables are softened , but not too soft. (Dont overcook).
- Serve immediately over rice.
Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. Chicken Stir Fry is loaded with delicious flavor, thanks to the sauce we use. Other seasonings that go really well are crushed red pepper flakes (if you like some heat) and/or toasted sesame seeds. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!